Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Time Out Challenge: Inspiration - Anita

Hello Everyone,
When I was checking in on My Paper Craft World (the blog of Anita in France), I saw that she is guest designer over at the Time Out Challenge. I never need any encouragement to take time out to craft! So, I decided to play along. I pretty much cased Anita's card with a couple of changes. I changed the orientation from portrait to landscape, embossed in gold instead of white and created the die cut shadow with a single shade. I am really pleased with the way this card turned out - thanks for the inspiration Anita!

Thanks for stopping by - love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. What fabulous colours, Meg ... love those teals with the embossed gold ... so deliciously rich! The big, bold hello is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out ... and for such a great CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on Anita's card! Your gold embossing looks very stylish and I love the stamp... And that groovy hello- sentiment! Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun CASE of Anita's card, Meg! I really love how you made your design horizontal!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun dase of Anita's card! It looks great with the bold background! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!