Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day 9: Gettin' Squidgy and Scribbly!

Hello Everyone,
Dawn Wholeslagle of WPlus9 demo'd this technique yesterday and I have to admit that it scared me a bit. Then i was over at Shirley Bee's (please go to her blog immediately if you have not already been introduced to this stamping genius) and loved her description of it being squidgy stamping and then scribbling. That was all the encouragement I needed. I must admit that as my card was coming together I was trepidatious - I did not think I was doing a good job at all. Then all of a sudden it was done and I loved it. All the scribbles that had me going "Uhoh" just worked! If you haven't tried this technique, you really must. In particular I love the scribbly freehandedness of the background juxtaposed with the crisp bold sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by - I would love to hear what you think!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. This came out so perfect. I love this technique but I get tied up in knots over this scribbling. It looks just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stamp set is that? I can't find it on w9.

    Thanks heaps patchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your card turned out. I haven't tried the technique yet, but definitely will be trying it soon!
    MarjR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!