Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

One More for Paper Smooches Sparks


Hello Everyone,
It is an "Anything Goes" challenge over at PS Sparks. I have one more entry (you can see my first entry here). I used the PS set "Just a Note" for the focal image and the PS set "Scripty Sayings" for the sentiment. This is a very CAS card.

I got the idea for this one from Lisa Adessa of "I'm In Haven" blog. She posted a while ago that she is a supply teacher and leaves a thank you card for the teachers she replaces. My first thought was, "They should be thanking you." As a teacher I know how invaluable it is to have a reliable supply teacher when you need to be away from the classroom. So, I decided to make this card to leave for my supply teachers when they replace me in the classroom. Especially since I teach grade 7/8, so I really am endebted to them for covering for me!

Thanks for stopping by - I love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! I'm a teacher sub,too, I know I would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Meg! And I am in love with this very CASlicious thank you card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!