Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

CASology: Stripes

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick post to join in the fun at CASology this week. The cue card ist "stripe", so, I made this straight forward elegant thank you card. I used my post it masking tape to mask off the stripes and sponged Delicata Gold ink to create the back ground. It is hard to see in the photo, but this ink really shimmers in real life. Once all the stripes were done, I stamped the sentiment - I love this big bold Thank You - it is from Uniko Studio's "All Occasion Sentiments #3". I mounted the panel on a black background and went over the balck (top and bottom) with a bit of clear Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stmpping by - love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. SUPER elegant and classic, love the clean lines of this!!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to mask and ink your stripes...I thought it was patterned paper at first! So elegant and classy! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant, indeed!!! Love this bold, classy creation of yours! :) The black and gold really pop!
    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!