Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CASology 109: Java


Hello Everyone,
This week at CASology the cue card is "Java". Gotta admit that a morning is not complete without my cup o' java. As a matter of fact, every Sunday morning, I get up and meet my BFF for a long run and breakfast. We sit and chat and have cup after cup of coffee. So, she is the inspiration for this card. The image and sentiment are from the My Favourite Things set "Hot Stuff". I love this little set and although I don't pull it out all the time, it is perfect for this kind of card.
I coloured with Copics, but didn't have a flesh tone for her arms. So, I used my lightest shade of pink and then went over it with the colourless blender and it lifted just the right amount of colour.
 
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your feedback too. Don't forget to swing by the CASology blog to see all the fantastic entries there.
 
Happy Stamping,
Meg
 

6 comments:

  1. Love those Who's That Girl stamps at My Favourite Things! This is a fun take on the cue card! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hot pink and bit of blue in the steam!! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, that is a sweet image and your coloring is awesome...way to make do with the flesh tones, I would have never known. I am sure your friend will appreciate this card...what a nice Sunday routine! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you have such a good friend to have some precious time every Sunday morning. And this card is a perfect friendship card! Thanks for joining us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a winner for the CASology challenge, if you ask me, Meg! I've not seen that image and love it, along with the sediment!! I get together with my friends for a long run and coffee, too, but by long "run" I mean, of course, "conversation!" And by "coffee," I mean, of course, "vodka." Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!