Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps Day Four: Sentiment Stamps.

Hello Everyone,
We have had some great techniques/ideas for using alphabet stamps and sentiment stamps in different ways over at the Strech Your Stamps 2 class. I tried out two techiniques/ideas from yesterday's classes and they did not turn out at all. Well, I suppose they turned out okay, but I realize that my result did not appeal to me as much as the idea appealed to me - well, that was clear as mud. Let's just say I am not going to post them. Then, today Kristina Werner Demo'd this great card using sentiment stamps to create a background. I was really excited because it looked so cool. I got to work and again I wasn't that pleased with the results. My mojo seems to be off a bit. My inks were splotchy and I kept getting ink on hands then transferring it onto my card - aaargh! Anyway, even though I am not 100% pleased with the result, I am going to post it anyway.
I am going to head over to the gallery to see what others have pposted in the hopes of finding more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by - love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. Whats not to like. I've seen word stamps used before for background but not with the different colour on top done so it matches. It looks brilliant. Awesome even.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that card! I love the stamps too what set is that?

    From patchie
    Ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're way ahead of me in the class Meg! I think this looks great....haven't got to this class yet but hope to try over the weekend. To post or not to post...always a dilemma isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were brave. I thought this was a bit more than I wanted to try but you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job of placement@ That must have been a labor of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just taking the class now...I have to say - this looks great! I love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!