Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Day One: Part Two

Hello Everyone,
Here is the second card I made (again a direct CASE of Kristina Werner's card). If you want to read about the technique used, please scroll down to my previous post. One neat thing I added to the card is that I layered the die cut "Hugs" with the same die cuts in the rainbow colours used to create the background. Not really noticeable if you are just looking at the card head on, but a cool added touch that just gives a more detailed finish.
I really love the way this card turned out. The "For You" sentiment is from the SSS "Handwritten Sentiments" by Kristina Werner. Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your feedback. I will definitely be back tomorrow with the results of the other techniques demo'd in class.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love how you used the background stamp in the die cut. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers to your die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layering you did!! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way way cool. The rainbow layering is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - I love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the rainbow layering but I love the way that particular stamps looks using this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg, Meg, Meg, it's like sitting down to a full banquet of delights when I come for a visit here! So much to amaze me! I had to stop here as this one is my favorite of the last several days. I think you did a brilliant CASE and I'm pinning it so now I can CASE you!! Have a great weekend! Keep up the awesome job with the homework!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!