Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One More Day One Background: Stretch Your Stamps 2

Hello Everyone,
I was tidying up my craft table after yesterday's crafting extravaganza, when I found the negative from the "Hugs" die I had used on the cards I posted yesterday. I realized quickly that I could use it to create a third card - talk about stretching your stamps - three cards from one background piece! I simplyglued the piece across the cardbase and added a strip of black top and bottom. Lastly, I coloured the black strips with clear Wink of Stella.

Thanks for stopping by  - I would love to hear your feedback.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Avother great card. Love that you used up every section. I plan to do the same, thinking of getting that stamp, love the background, its cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!