Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Stretch your Stamps 2: Day 9 Multi-colour inking

Hello Everyone,
Today over at SYS2 Jennifer McGuire demo'd a multi-layer inking technique to add shadows to stamps. So that is the technique I decided to try. Instead of stamping then re-inking in darler shade and wiping some of the ink off, I used a q-tip to add my shadows. I pretty much cased Jennifer's card. I didn't use a background stamp though. I also didn't add the "gilding" to the leaves. I am pleased with the way it turned out. This card uses WPlus9 "Spring Blooms" and Winnie and Walter's "Big, Bold, and You".

Happy Stamping.
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!! You nailed Jennifer's card perfectly! I LOVE it and you are so fast!! I also own and love the W&W Set you chose to use and thought I would also change the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Excellent job CASing Jennifer's card! I love the gold on the side.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!