Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Muse and Paper Smooches Sparks

Hello Everyone,
Today i am playing along with Muse and Paper Smooches Sparks. The Muse card this week is by the fantastic Marion Vagg. Here is the card she created for our inspiration:
I was inspired by the striped background with a white focal point. I decided to take a page out of the Stretch Your Stamps 2 lessons and use a non-traditional stamp to create my "striped" background. I have been a little obsessed with the Paper Smooches set "Just a Note" lately - I just can't get enough of it. Ihave been making all kinds of cards to keep at school with it. So, I chose the fat pencil image and coloured with Blue, Green and yellow. For the white focal point, I used a word bubble die (not sure what company it is from, and stamped the "Just a Note" sentiment in it. The sentiment is from the Paper Smooches set "Sentiment Sampler". I love this card - I will be mass-producing this one and keeping it in my desk drawer at school.

Hard to believe that it is back to school the week after next. Much as I enjoy my summers, I am keen to get back and meet my new batch of students! Thanks for stopping by - I love to hear your feedback!

Muse

Happy Stamping,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. I love that stamp and I love your idea using that stamp in that colors you are really clever Meg...love love your version and your coloring the pencil like a real one...clever and adorable card...I am joining the Muse challenge too my card is number 7 if you like to visiting me back..big hugs from Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute with all the little pencils - I love your design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is such a fun interpretation of the Muse! Love the pencil image and the bright colours! Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card...the design, set up and colouring are amazing
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg- the pencil repetition is fabulous! Fantastic coloring too! Thanks for sharing your creativity with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!