Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Warm Thoughts and Bright Clouds

Hello Everyone,
Today I am playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks "Anything Goes" and with Simon Says Wedensday Challenge: Clear.

I bought the "Clouds" dies from Paper Smooches a while ago - I have always loved the whimsical swirls. I die cut some for another card and didn't end up using them. I loe that the center of the cloud pops out; so, I decided to colour them and mix and match the centers and rims. I used different Copics to do the colouring. The sun is from a Lawn Fawn set called "Sunny Skies". I also coloured it with Copics. The perfect sentiment was found in my PS set "Sentiment Sampler". You may be asking: "Where is the clear component?"


 Well, it is on the sun and the clounds and gives that scrumptious touch of sparkle: Clear Wink of Stella bruch pen of course! A quick application of that and the card was complete.

Thanks for stopping by - I love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love those sweet colorful clouds!! Very cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bright clouds really are made for a cheerful day, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those brightly colored, ultra cheerful clouds!! The sentiment is so sweet as there is a beautiful sunshine peeking out of the clouds!! Just a very cleverly done card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Meg ... so bright and vibrant and happy! Clever touch of 'clear'! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!