Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaack! PS Sparks Anything Goes and Happy Birthday Darnell!

Hello Everyone,
Goodness - I can't believe I have been away for so long. The end of the school year was crazy busy and my craft room has been woefully neglected. BUT - what better reason to get crafty again than Darnell's Birthday. I am joining in the linky celebration over on Ardyth's blog. If you have not been by Darnell's blog - you really need to go right now! Her card-making is second to none, but her posts are always hilarious and fun. I often find myself laughing out loud and reading excerpts to my husband.
                                                        
I am linking this up to this week's PS Sparks challenge too. I crafted this card with Darnell in mind - this little owl from the Hooties stamp set was my top choice for Darnell's card. I love this owl - normally I don't go in for the super-cutesy animals, but this little lady is my fave. It is hard to tell from the picture, but she glitzed up for Darnell's birthday - she has her pink glitter eye shadow (to match her feathers) and she is sporting some orange glitter "toe-nail" polish too!

So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARNELL!

Happy stamping,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. Perfectly pretty party animal! Darnell is going to love this card. I'm so glad you were able to help celebrate. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and glamourous little owl, Meg ... dressed up in all her finery, ready to party with Darnell! Such fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the giant speech bubble with all those well wishes :0)
    Fab card, thanks for joining us at PS Sparks this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, HOO's the cutest little owl diva in all of Blogland then, with matching eye shadow and toe nails? LOL! I do LOVE this super adorable card, Meg! She's a delight and so is the speech bubble, but what about those incredible heart leaves! How cool are they?

    I'm so honored and grateful that you came back to us with a post and a card for my surprise linky party! Thank you, too, for your wonderful compliments!! I do hope we see more of you now! Enjoy the weekend and thanks again!! Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable! Perfect for Darnell. I love the speech bubble. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!