Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CASology Rainbow: The Sequel!

Hello Everyone,
Here is my second card for the CASology challenge this week. I created this card by using the left over die cute from the previous card (see post below). I love the bold rainbow Hello juxtaposed by all the white space. I did feel that it needed something to ground it, so I added the black "sunshine" to it and I think it works perfectly with the rainbow theme. I layered the die cut on several white ones to add a little dimension. I also covered it with versamark and clear embossed it. I love the glossy look it gives.

Thanks for stopping by. As always, I love to hear your feedback.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

5 comments:

  1. Your positive and negative die cut cards are both fabulous, Meg ... not only rainbow colours, but stripes too ... gorgeous! Love this one in particular ... just look at all that glorious white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make two awesome cards for the price of one! And you're right - the sunshine is the perfect addition to the sentiment! Thanks for playing along again with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you are joining us again!!! so pretty!!!! Thanks for joining us (again and again) this week at CASology!!!!....YAY we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to come back to see what you did with that die cut hello, and I am happy to say that you nailed it again. Love your rainbow hello, and the additional word is a very good design choice. Thanks so much for playing along again with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, gotta love a "two for the price of one" card! This is such a fun, colorful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CASology again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!