Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks and CASe this Sketch

Hello Everyone,
Today I am playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes and CASe this Sketch.
I die cut the hearts and sponged each with a base of Ripe Persimmon Distress ink; then I sponged around the edges with Picked Raspberry distress ink. I covered the large heart with a coat of clear Wink of Stella and then embossed it several times with clear embossing powder in order to create a thick glaze (covered teh heart with versamark and powder, heat and repeat). I die cut the word Love Paper Smooches) from the heart and then die cut it again from white and inlaid it.  You can really see the glitter of the Wink of Stella in real life.
 
 
I stamped the I and the U (PS "Mini Monograms") on the little hearts and then went over them with my white Uniball gel pen before clear embossing each one. I embossed the background white panel with my Swiss dots EF and put the card together. I love the way this turned out - a nice, happy love note.
 
Thanks for stopping by. As always, I love to hear your feedback!
 
Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so simple and beautiful
    Thank you for sharing
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!