Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

More new goodies: Viginia's View - Die Cut

Hello Everyone,
Here is the second card I made. I had two purposes in mind... one Virginia's View Die Cut challenge and of course an opportunity to play with more of my new goodies. Yay NBUS!

I have wanted this IO die set for a long time. So, I finally bit the bullet. I am so glad I did. I think the simplicity of the image is just stunning - especially for quick and easy Christmas cards. This was quite straight forward to put together. Simply die cut the trees and bird from white card stock; stick the trees to a piece or Neenah Desert Storm paper; colour the dear little birdy red - pop her on and layer away. Presto, one simple, but beautiful card (if I do say so myself!).

I chose not to put a sentiment on the outside, but you could easily add a banner of some kind. I think I will end up putting the sentiment on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by - it is so nice to get the mojo going again.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Well, your purpose has been achieved! Love how rich and beautiful the color combo is! Really great job on using this die, Meg! Thanks so much for playing Virginia View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!