Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes

Hello Everyone,
I have another entry for the Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge. I mentioned in my previous post that I just received an order from Paper Smooches and I just can't stop playing with my new goodies. For this card I used the new "Hooties" stamp set, the Hello word dies, and the new Quotables dies. I just LOVE all of these - so much versatility and cuteness to boot!


I coloured the lovely Hootella with some BG copics and added some lashes to her eyes - she wanted to glam up a bit, so she also has some Wink of Stella eye glitter! I die cut the quotables speech bubble from Bermuda Bay cardstock (SU!) and then cut four "hellos" from the scrap. I layered these one on top of the other and topped it all off with a white hello. I love the dimension this gives.  Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. You are rocking the PS challenges and products, Meg! I think you should be on the DT!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT design and awesome coloring - love your card!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at SPARKS this week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the bold turquoise for the owl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!