Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

CASology: Note and Paper Smooches Sparks iPicture Perfect

Hello Everyone,
I am just going to get this one in under the wire for Paper Smooches. This week their challenge is a photo inspiration:
 
I Love the colours and that is the inspiration I drew from the photo for my card. When I stopped by CASology and saw that the cue card was "note", an idea popped into my head. A little while ago I was going through all my dies and found some that I had put away and forgotten about. One among the stash was this envelope from WPlus 9. It is from a set called "Love Notes". So I decided to combine the two challenges.


I used inlaid die-cutting. I cut the envelopes out of the card base and coloured them with my copic markers: I used an RV, YR, and a BG. I wanted the envelopes to dance across the page the way the banners do in the photo. I embedded the envelopes back in and then stamped the "hello" across the top. This sentiment comes from the Scripty Sayings set from Paper Smooches. I really love the way the card turned out.

Thanks for popping by and, as always, I love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Cute, I love the envelopes Meg. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the card. The colors are fantastic and I think the whole card is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Love the bright colours and inlaid envelopes! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute I love the colors the envelope and the idea...great idea and cut sentiment...lovely NOTE card...love this...


    I just joined on CASology challenge and my card is #73...hope you like to see on my blog...big hugs,Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your little envelopes...so cute! Loving the colours and the little hearts too and the cut out sentiment works really well with it, love it! x Beverley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the inlaid note cards! Very creative, Meg! I can't remember if I've asked you before, but could you put a "follow by email" on your side bar? That way your new posts will come into my inbox and I won't miss any of them like I do when I am not returning a comment or happen to see it in my blogroll. Thank you! You can email me if you like. Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!