Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Last one for Day 1&2 CAS 3 . . . I think!

Hello Everyone,
Loved the cards that were posted yesterday as an extension of Day ones techniques. I decided to try the shadow stamping done by Suzanne Dahlberg. I used several different stamps to create this card - Neat and Tangled's On the Strip, Paper Smooches' Reflections, Bold Blooms, and Gently Seasoned; finally Uniko Studio's All Occasion Sentiments #3. I stamped the entire layout in white (Memory Box Frost white) and the stamped over with Hero Arts inks. The card base is Neenah Desert Storm. I am not sure what I think - it is a very subdued look which is not usually my style. I am going to reserve judgement, post it anyway, and see if it grows on me. Thanks for stopping by - I always love to hear your feedback.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. I really love the subtlety, Meg! I also loved the cards in your prior posts. Lots of inspiration here and awesome job on the class homework!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!! I love the way you created the shadow on this. I tried this but did it in Versamark on Kraft first. I didn't post the card because I didn't love the effect it gave. I like the stamping on the white better. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!