Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2014

PS Pro: Adding a Little Colour to my Life!


Holy Moly Everyone,
I was flabbergasted to learn that I won last week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge. It was an anything goes challenge and this is the card I created.

In addition to a store coupon, I will be featured on the Paper Smooches blog tomorrow for their week in review. I am hap-hap-happy and can't wait for my "freebies" to come! I wanted to post the Badge, but for some reason it is not uploading:(

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Meg, well deserved. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations, Meg ... how fabulous ... and so well deserved! Looking forward to seeing what you create for the PS Blog! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!