Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Papertrey Anniversary Day Four: Dawn McVey's Colour Combo

Hello Everyone,
Today I made a card using a favourite colour combination of Dawn McVey's - I love the way she combines colours in her designs. Each of the Design Team over at PTI chose their favourite colour combos and today's anniversary challenge is to make a project using one of the colour combinations. I chose Dawn's as she is one of my favourite designers on the design team. I am pleased with the way it turned out! Happy Anniversary PTI!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card. These colors are beautiful with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- bold flowers and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have worked those colors beautifully....love the sweet little felt flowers and all the textured white space in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!