Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Paper Players Challenge 80: Use Flowers, PPA 128: Just add Red

Hello Everyone,
I bought this Memory Box Window Die a while ago and have been "dying" (pun intended) to use it. I love this floral stamp set by Maile Belles for PTI: Gracious Vases. It is so elegant and versatile. Anyway, I cased this card by Heather Nichols. I used the wood sheets from SU to make the window and embossed the Cherry Cobbler background with the stripes EF to give the texture of siding.  I love the simplicity of this card - it really was easy to put together and I think it would be suitable for a variety of sentiments. The flowers are for the Paper Players challenge this week and the red for the PPA challenge this week. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Meg, this is over-the-top creative! I love how you used the wood sheets with the window die. I also love the siding you created with the embossing folder. Your card is absolutely fabulous! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meg this IS fabulous! Love the window die done in woodgrgain and those vases are beautiful! Such a clever use of these products! Delighted that you shared it with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! I too have the window die and now I can't wait to use it too, thanks for sharing your idea and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg, I love your view through the window! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What a great little scene you've created! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg, I just love this scene you have created with your fun window image. The texture from the embossing folder is a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!