Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary PTI: Casing Dawn McVey

Hello Everyone,
Okay here is my second card for the Design Team Inspiration challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog. I have been following Dawn McVey for a couple of years now - I check her blog religiously everyday to get inspiration. So today I have used Turning a New Leaf for the leaves (go figure) and the background. I saw this rolled flower and found a tutorial - it is so easy to do. You can see the tutorial here. The sentiment is from Maile Belles' Gracious Vases stamp set. I have stayed with the colour scheme that Dawn used, but used Stampin' Up's label for the Flower mat. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty , love the flower you made and the colors you chose! Beautiful stamped background too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!