Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Belated OCC Day Five Rainbow Maker


Hello Everyone,
Day five at the Rainbow Maker class featured adding texture over a rainbow background using stencils. In my last post I used a texture paste. This time I thought I would use Deco Transfer gel for Foil. I used Salty Ocean, Fossilized Amber, and Candied Apple Distress Inks. To get the I created the secondary colours of the rainbow, by overlapping the primary colours. Next I used a Neat and Tangled basket weave stencil and added the Deco Transfer Gel. This is awesome stuff, but you have to make sure that it is completely dry before you try foiling over it. I let mine dry overnight. If you don't, you will end up with a melted blobby mess - ask me how I know!:) I use my Minc mini to apply a beautiful Gina K mango foil. It is very hard to capture in the photo, but it is just gorgeous. I finished it off with an SSS sentiment die and vellum circle. 
Here you can see the foil goodness a little better. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment as I love to read the feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!