Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2016

CASology: Space

Hello Everyone,
The cue card over at CASology is space; I am interpreting that as use of white space. I have created this simple card to fill the bill.

I used the dove from Paper Smooches "A Blessed Christmas". I have had this set for awhile and had never used this little image. I paired it with a sentiment from another Paper Smooches set. I love the simplicity. Just to break the white space up a smidge, I die cut the main panel using an SSS stitched rectangle die. I also covered the dove and the sentiment with some sparkle using my Wink of Stella and Sakura glitter gel pen. Here is how sparkly this looks.
I love the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will let me know what you think!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. Pretty CAS design Meg!
    Love this cute sparkly dove! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - love the sparkle! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!