Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2016

CAS(e) this Sketch 201: Guest Designer

Hello Everyone,
I am super-excited and honoured to be guest designer at CAS(e) this Sketch this week. Here is my card:
I got the candle die from Memory Box recently and went nuts foiling with my new Minc Mini. I love the results. Here is a close-up
I hope you will play along with the sketch challenge. Be sure to check out the CAS(e) this Sketch blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I love to hear your feedback!

Happy Stamping 
Meg

7 comments:

  1. can you tell me what stamp the sentiment is please. Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an old Impression Obsession set I have had for a while.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner! I love how the red die cut and sentiment really pop! Glad to have you along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so green with envy at your minc mini! What a lovely and creative card. Congrats on being GD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great applique of candles and holly leaf collage! I used your card as basis for design of my CTS201 entry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!