Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Time Out Challenges: Black and White with a Dash of Colour

Grab Our Badge!
Hello Everyone,
Today I am playing along with Time Out Challenges: Black and White with a Splash of Colour. I decided to go on Pinterest for inspiration and was immediately drawn to this card. I cased it almost directly:
My lighting is a little off, but in real life the blue of the butterfly really pops off the black and white background. I love this simple graphic card. Thanks Time Out for this challenge - it really filled my crafting fix for the day!

Thanks for stopping by - I love to hear your feedback.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, so pleased we inspired you, it is great to hear. I adore this graphic look combined with the softness of the buttefly and you are right it really does pop. Thanks for joining Time Out, we love to see you play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, graphic CAS and stunning! Perfect for the Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Meg - I absolutely love your card! The black and white stripes really set off the lovely soft blue butterfly perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!