Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything goes

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying the lead up to Christmas. I am so glad to be off for the Christmas break. I am not sure how I did it, but I managed to get all my Christmas cards done on time. Today I am playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks. It is an Anything Goes challenge. So, I broke out my favourite die sentiments from Paper Smooches. I am now on a mission to have all my "thank you" cards done prior to the hols and this little die is perfect.
The background is stamped with Hero Arts Looped Circle BG stamp embossed in white on watercolour paper. I watercoloured it with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. I used a bit of Perfect Pearls with the water and it gives the watercolouring a beautiful sheen. I did a general wash and then when it was dry went back to darken the centers of the looped circles. I die the "thanks" four times and layered them. The top layer has been glitterized with Glitter Ritz glitter. It has the most beautiful glittery effect.It is hard to see in the photo - here is a close-up to try to capture it.
I love the way this simple card turned out. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your feedback.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Card!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog!! I hope you'll join us again this week!! ;) Have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the glittery sentiment on your pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!