Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Muse Week 6: Deanna Jean

Hello Everyone,
I thought I was going to miss this week's Muse, but I am just going to make it. It was a crazy busy week at school and I have been so tired in the evenings, I have not had a chance to stamp. I would like to take a moment to say that I am loving the Muse inspiration designers - it just keeps getting better and better. Now, when you see my card you may think: "How was that inspired by Deanna Jean's card?" This card has been percolating in my brain since Monday morning when I first saw the inspiration card this week. What I loved about Deanna's card were the flowers and the frame. I decided to use the flowers as the frame - I also wanted to keep it simple because this stamp is such a delicate image. I love all the white space, but instead of using white as my card base, I decided to go with craft and use white to colour the flowers - I love the way it pops off the page. I am thrilled with the way the card turned out. Of couse I had to add a little bit of bling - my husband always says that that is the touch of "Megness"! Anyway, I hope you like my contribution.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Meg, I love this! I so need to try this technique! Such beautiful, delicate images! Umm mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the white flowers on kraft. You're right they pop. Your added touch of Megness is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I always forget about white flowers on Kraft--great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty Meg...love how the white flowers pop out against the kraft...it's all come together beautifully. Lovely touch of 'Megness' LOL

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! Love that stamping on the Kraft! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Meg ... love the colouring on kraft ... the colours really do seem have more vibrancy and the blingy 'Megness' is perfect! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!