Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Caseing Julie Ebersole: Case Study# 131

Hello Everyone,
I was super-excited when I saw that Julie Ebersole is the Case Study Muse! I LOVE Julie's cards! When I saw which card was selected, I was even more excited - Julie was the designer who introduced me to colouring on Craft paper. Here  is her card:

It is so soft and beautiful, yet it also has a striking vibrant quality to it too. I think that is what appeals to me most - I love vibrant colours, but I also love simple, elegant design. So her is my card:
I think the inspiration is pretty obvious. I used the flowers from "Loving Thoughts" ( a CAS-ual Fridays stamp set). The sentiment is cut from two separate dies. The "Love" is Paper Smoochesand the "You" is from Simon Says Stamp. I love the way the card turned out. I used some Glossy Accents on the little hearts to give that added touch. Thanks for looking and commenting!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. oh, my! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Gorgeous flowers and sentiment on the kraft. I can't stop looking at this one! Wow! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all white on your kraft paper..lovely flowers and sentiment too...beautifully done...good luck with the challenge :)

    I see your card on CASE Study, I am also joining the challenge on CASE Study, my card is number 33, would you mind to see it on my Blog?I would be so glad if you leave me some love too :) Many thanks before. Hugs, Monika from Munich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meg! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today to say hello :) Your sweet comments made my day! It's kind of funny, but blue WOULD NOT have been my first choice either but this card was for my BIL so I based the colors on a couple of his favorite teams (hockey & baseball). End result wasn't too bad....for blue!

    Anyway, I took a LOVELY stroll through your blog and the second I finish this post, I am signing up to follow your work....which is gorgeous, amazing, creative, fun, inspiring.....you got talent girl!!!

    Really looking forward to seeing your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS take on the CASE inspiration card! So so so so pretty! I love the white on kraft, the red/orange coloring and the thickness of the lines. Awesome design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!