I had a lovely surprise this morning. I was scrolling through some previous posts on my blog and noticed new comments on a card I had entered in a CASology challenge. One of them was from Anita (mypapercraftworld.wordpress.com) letting me know that she had awarded me the Liebster Blog award! Here it is:
I am so touched. I decided in January to start taking my papercrafting hobby a little more seriously. I made the commitment to blog more (so far, so good); I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I have been running classes with these prducts for a few years. I am finding that I am outgrowing their products, style and the limitations of the demo agreement. So, I decided to continue classes, but just not as a demonstrator any longer. I was worried about making this decision, but when I did I had another wonderful surprise. The owner of a local stamping store (Heather's Stamping Haven) asked me if I would be interested in teaching at her store. So I made up some sample cards and I will be teaching two classes in March and April! I am so excited!
So, all this to say that this Liebster Award is just another sign that I am moving in the right direction. Now here are "rules" of the Liebster:
- Thank the person who haas given you this award.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Pass the award on to five other bloggers who inspire you and have fewer than 200 followers.
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they have been given the award.
I follow many blogs everyday, but here are the five I am passing the award to:
- Jen W. at JENerally Speaking
- Tasnim at Cards and Bookmarks
- Deanna at Kloset Kreations
- Shirley at Shirley-Bee's Stamping Stuff
- Sue Wieberg at Crafting the Day Away