Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thank you Anita!

Hello Everyone,
I had a lovely surprise this morning. I was scrolling through some previous posts on my blog and noticed new comments on a card I had entered in a CASology challenge. One of them was from Anita (mypapercraftworld.wordpress.com) letting me know that she had awarded me the Liebster Blog award! Here it is:
 
I am so touched. I decided in January to start taking my papercrafting hobby a little more seriously. I made the commitment to blog more (so far, so good); I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I have been running classes with these prducts for a few years. I am finding that I am outgrowing their products, style and the limitations of the demo agreement. So, I decided to continue classes, but just not as a demonstrator any longer. I was worried about making this decision, but when I did I had another wonderful surprise. The owner of a local stamping store (Heather's Stamping Haven) asked me if I would be interested in teaching at her store. So I made up some sample cards and I will be teaching two classes in March and April! I am so excited!
 
So, all this to say that this Liebster Award is just another sign that I am moving in the right direction. Now here are "rules" of the Liebster:
  • Thank the person who haas given you this award.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • Pass the award on to five other bloggers who inspire you and have fewer than 200 followers.
  • Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they have been given the award.
 
I follow many blogs everyday, but here are the five I am passing the award to:
 
  1. Tasnim at Cards and Bookmarks
  2. Deanna at Kloset Kreations
  3. Shirley at Shirley-Bee's Stamping Stuff
  4. Sue Wieberg at Crafting the Day Away
Thank you ladies for all the inspiration.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hello Meg,
    I just wanted to say Thanks again for passing the award to me! I really appreciate it!
    Congratulations on getting the teaching spot, that is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!