Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Love Song

Hi Everyone,
this week at CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge is "Love Song". This card is inspired by the song "Thank you for Being a Friend" - I am celebrating platonic love. My best friend has been in my life for 27 years and I am so grateful for all the love, support, fun and laughter she brings me. Each week I make her a card and send it to her, just so she knows - in the midst of the "busyness" of life - how much she means to me. This is my homage to her! The "Thank you" heart and the sentiment are both from Kristina Werner's line at Simon Says Stamp. I cut the heart from masking paper and sponged the card front with fired brick distress ink. Then I white embossed the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tradition for your friend. This card is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!