Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

CASology: Winter

Hello Everyone,
I have been thinking all week about this new CASology challenge: Winter. I have to admit that I am a little saturated with making winter cards. I decided to go very simple. So I chose some paper from Recollections Jolly Jamboree paper pad for the card base. Then I cut out the Memory Box Country Landscape from white cardstock - I adhered it to the cardbase with dimensionals. The sentiment is a Think Big Favourite (not sure which one). I thought the sentiment looked a bit too stark, so I added the snow flake (Martha Stewart). I am pleased with the way it turned out and am just getting this posted under the wire! Thanks for looking.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I'm a little saturated with winter (although it really hasn't been bad so far here in Toronto!) I love the warm pink and the snowflakes falling on the 'neighbourhood'. Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing a pink winter card instead of a blue one and I always enjoy cards using that die! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty scene, I loe that Memory Box die. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty scene...I love that Memory Box die, especially on a warm pink card! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week...I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, the pink and white are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, I'm ready for Spring :) Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!