Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Another for CASe this Sketch 231

Hello Everyone,
Yup, I have another one for this weeks CASe this Sketch! I sort of turned the sketch on its side for this card. Here it is...
Can I just say that I LOVE this little chef - he is so stinking cute. He is from MFT's Recipe for Happiness - so is the sentiment. The heart background is made with MFT's nesting hearts dies and their brick wall stencil. I have some sheets of stencil plastic (bought it at the local craft store) and made a heart stencil with the dies. I put brick wall stencil under the heart stencil and sponged with MFT's Razzleberry Fizz dye ink. I coloured my chef copics and popped him up on foam. Love the way it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by; feel free to leave some feedback as I always love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. oh, love this! the sketch turned onto it's side looks great with the little chef! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the brick heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!