Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2016

CASology Week 216: Frame

Hello Everyone,
Today I am playing along with CASology. The cue card for this week is Frame. I saw this card on Ardyth Percy-Robb's blog and fell in love with that Santa. So, I finally bit the bullet and bought the "Jingle All The Way" set from MFT which features this little guy.


I also had the "Picture It" set from Averyelle, but had never used it. So I pulled it out and decided to frame my little Santa in a Polaroid snap shot! I love the way it turned out. The frame and the speech bubble are from the Averyelle set and the sentiments and Santa are from the MFT set.  The little holly is from a CASual Friday set called "Merry Kiss-mas". I love the way this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and as always, i would love to hear your feedback!

Happy stamping,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Santa fits perfectly in that polaroid frame! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, this is quite fabulous! I love that Santa image framed in a polaroid picture! Perfectly CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely HILARIOUS Meg! I can see why he needed to be purchased!! Love how you framed him too! So much fun in this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!