Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Online Card Classes: Stretch your Stamps

Hello Everyone,
This is the third onlinse card class I have done and I have to say, they never cease to amaze me with their great. easy-to-use ideas. I love the idea of being able to "stretch my stamps". This background technique that was demo'd yesterday is very easy to do. I bought some of the Felt ink pad stuff (not its official name) and inked it up with a rainbow of colours using my SU reinkers. Then I just stamped as usual. the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and I am just loving it. Hope you like the card - I am thrilled with the way it turned out.

Happy Stamping.
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Super fun and great job with your ink pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colourful and yet still CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!