Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

CFC 37: Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone,
I am loving this little stamp set - it's called  Scootin' By and is from Sweet Stamp Shop. I have a little red electric scooter, so when I saw this set, I knew I had to have it. I love this CAS-ual Friday sketch and the two (sketch and stamp) just seemed made for each other. I paper-pieced the body of the scooter with a retired Stampin' Up DSP - I don't remember the name. Anyway, be sure to check out the CAS-ual Friday blog.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love the scooter and your card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you flipped the sketch. The scooter being on a banner is so fun. Thank you so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the scooter and how you flipped the design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!