Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

PPA Best-Dressed pick!

Dap marchHello Everyone,
In March I entered a Pals Paper Arts colour challenge and was one of the Artists' Pick of the week. Well now the same project has been selected as a Best-Dressed of the Year! I am amazed at how excited I am by this - woohoo. This was a project I got from Andrea Walford - she and her sister are amazing paper-crafters; definitely check out their Papercrafters' Library. It is an amazing site. Well this is just the "kick in the pants" I need to get the New Year mojo going. Happy New Year Everyone!

Meg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Meg! This is such a great project I can see why it was chosen as best dressed! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog! I'm off to have a look around yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!