Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

O Tanenbaum

Hello Stampers,
I saw this die at Heather's Stamping Haven here in Ottawa and just loved the whimsical simplicity of it. I am loving these flat steel dies - they are so easy to use and store. This particular die is from a company in the Netherlands called Marianne Designs. I think what appealed to me most about this tree is that the shape of it reminds me of the silhouette of a fir tree with big pillows of snow on the branches. Anyway, I cased this card from Christina at My Paper Secret. I loved the simple cheeriness of the card. I used Old Olive, and Certainly Celery for the trees and the sentiment is from "Curly Cute" stamp set. Hope you like it.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!