Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fabulous Florets: MDS Hybrid

Hello Stampers,
I just discovered the blog My Pink Mexico and have been doing some casing! Today's card is one I cased from this card. These are not normally colours I would choose, but something about this card just caught my interest. I don't have the Fabulous Florets stampset, but did get the brush set for My Digital Studio - I think it is too much like Fifth Avenue Floral. I created the background on MDS and printed it. I also did a sheet of the flower that I cut out - I did them in all different colours and will cut them out and use them in later projects. I like the way it turned out. TFL.

Happy Stamping,
Meg

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Cheep Talk (Branch, MDS), Fabulous Florets (MDS), Wordplay
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Plim, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Basic Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!