Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday Bonanza

Hello Everyone,
I have another card to post. This one is for my Birthday Bonanza class - we will be making some birthday cards. This is my masculine card selection. I cased it from this card. As you can see I changed it up a little. I love this embossed effect. I did all the stripes, then ran it through the Big Shot in the Square Lattice EF. I love this technique because it makes stripes looked stamped or embedded in the paper. I did this with a Christmas card, using a snowflake. Anyway I think it is a simple and effective technique. Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper WHite, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Grey
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Tempting Turquoise Markers
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Grommets, Scallop Square punch, square lattice EF, 1 3/8" square punch.

1 comment:

  1. Love it.
    I hadn't thought to use stripes, but this makes for a clean, crisp masculine card. I'll be case'ing you on this one!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!