Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2018

Muse #257

Hello Everyone,
Here is this week’s Muse card by the Uber-talented Tracy McNeely. I love the simplicity of the cluster of flowers balanced by the simple sentiment. Here is my card:
I switched the orientation from portrait to landscape, but the idea of a cluster of flowers balanced with a simple sentiment was what I was going for. I coloured my little daisies with my Zigs and blended the colours with my Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen - it is very sparklicious in real life. The flowers are from a very old Annabelle Stamps stamp set; I don’t have the name of it even. The sentiment is from the Birch Press Designs set called “Just Because”. Here is a close-up of the sparkle on the flowers.
It is much sparklier in real life - hard to capture on the camera! Thanks for stopping by - please feel free to leave a comment; I love to get the feedback!

Happy Stamping,
Meg






7 comments:

  1. Meg what a beautiful, those flowers are so simple and lovely in blue. Very clever to turn the orientation. Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your striking blue flowers! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love of your blue flowers and your beautiful CAS design ! A delightful take on Tracey's card !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of Tracey's Muse card. I love how you took elements and gave them a little twist to create your own card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Love the pretty blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Meg, love this flower stamp. You just reminded me I have this stamp tucked away some where, must get it out. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!