Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Case Study Challenge 75


Hello Everyone,
I have long been an admirer of the Case Study challenges and finally feel confident enough in my own design to enter! I love this week's inspiration - it is so simple and elegant. The black and white focal image juxtaposed with the brightly coloured baker's twine is what I used for my inspiration. I recently ordered this Scootin By stamp set from the Sweet Stamp Shop and am just lovin' it. I have a little red/black electric scooter that I buzz to and from work on all spring, summer and fall (I am really missing it at the moment) - so when I saw this set, I just had to get it. I have paired up the black and white image with glitter rainbow stripes (scor-tape covered in glitter). I love the way it turned out - it is super-sparkly in real life. Somehow the camera just does not do it justice. Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping,
Meg

2 comments:

  1. sweet card...thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is sooo cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!